Controllable panoramic images, also known as panoramic photos that can be dragged and moved, are becoming increasingly popular. These photos allow users to explore and view the subject from different angles by dragging the image left or right.
This feature is particularly useful for online shopping, as it allows customers to examine products more closely before making a purchase. It can also give a website an advantage over its competitors by providing a unique and interactive experience for users.
According to Rip Roarin Productions, spin photography enhances the sales conversion rate by 50% . If that is not enough, the return rate of products has now decreased by 15%-50% which is pretty huge!
If you are a seller, you should get used to the 360° spin technique as this is the perfect time to use it and generate leads for your product.
- 360° Spin Images for Ecommerce usually attract more customers driving traction and conversions. The reason for that is, it can provide more context than a regular 2D image.
- Most of the sellers are using 2D images so if you use 360° images then you will stand out different from other sellers which gets you more clicks per AD. Perhaps, showing a higher conversion rate than the other sellers.
- When you add some 360° images in your portfolio, it gets you a very good customer experience even if they are not purchasing any product. This establishes credibility for the products that you sell as they are now more than sure that you are actually selling legitimate products.
- Using spin photography for promoting your products is a good way of promotion as the photos are now interacting with your target audience. Promotions of this type are still on its growing stage so this is the right time for you to set up your lights, cameras and get into the action!
- People returning the products after purchasing is an issue that a lot of sellers are facing almost every single day. Returns are one of the major reasons for bad customer experiences. But it’s not the same case for sellers who are promoting using 360° images.
- Their idea of using different approaches are reducing the return rates on the sales. According to pathedits.com, around 18% ecommerce return was reduced by using spin photography during promotions.
For example, if you are a real estate contractor, you SHOULD do a 360° house tour photo for your audience or customers to virtually “step inside’ your house and actually observe all the four walls individually.
This will not only increase the chances of you selling to potential clients but also save a lot of time as you no longer have to deal with low-intent customers.
Potential clients will no longer have to wait for you or have limited time access to the properties, they can stay as long as they want but virtually.
According to 90% of all the buyers across the internet, everyone wants to see the products from all angles with the choice of their own control. That is the reason why spin photography is actually very interactive with its audience.
Nowadays, people are looking for the most different visual shopping experience for which the well known Metaverse is also working on designing websites in that pattern.
360° spin images, which allow users to view a product from every angle, are currently a popular feature in ecommerce. These images provide a detailed and interactive experience that allows customers to closely examine a product before making a purchase.